- Dial in your suspension performance with Whiteline Sway Bars
- Custom fit allows for headrests, armrests, center consoles and seat-side airbags
- Provides a huge boost in cornering and grip
- These extra stiff anti roll bars reduce body roll and acceleration squat
- Spreads cornering loads evenly across all tires
- The anti sway bars give even tire positioning for a more uniform wear pattern
- Up to 4 adjustment points gives you the power to tune for different driving situations (depending on vehicle)
- Cold formed from high-strength Australian steel
- Includes necessary hardware for installation
- This easy DIY kit arrives ready to bolt on
- Your Whiteline Sway Bar is backed by a 3-year warranty
Stop the sway and say g'day to race-ready handling with the Whiteline Sway Bar. Cold formed from the finest quality, high-strength Australian steel, the Whiteline sway bar gives your street machine the biggest bang-for-your-buck handling upgrade available.
Designed with up to 4 points of adjustability (depending on vehicle), the Whiteline sway bar delivers fine-tuned handling control whenever the situation demands. Go stiff when it's time to straighten the curves, soften up when you need to cushion your back. And, the sway bar keeps your tires planted more evenly on the road for superior power out of the gate.
Coming complete with one sway bar, two sway bar bushings, two lateral locks, two sway bar mount support braces, two bolts and four washers, your sway bar is ready to bolt right onto your ride. Depending on your vehicle, Whiteline offers a front and rear anti roll bar and they back them all with a 3-year warranty.