- Injen's RD Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Engineered to mount behind your front bumper to gather fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum—celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- For unrestricted air flow, the RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter and built-in velocity stack
- Dyno-tested and proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Rubber “vibra-mount” system cushions against engine torque
- You choose the finish: polished or black
- Most RD Series Cold Air Intake kits are 1-piece designs, and select vehicle use a 2-piece system
Whether you're passing some slowpoke or rocketing off the line, your engine will tear up the pavement with the RD Series Cold Air Intake by Injen. This high-performance piece of pipe optimizes your throttle response, boosts your engine's power output and even dresses up your engine compartment.
The key to the RD Series Cold Air Intake's success can be summed up in one word: location. Injen designed your cold air intake to ride right behind your front bumper—prime real estate for gathering fresher, colder, denser air.
Plus, your RD Series Cold Air Intake is an engineering marvel. Everything from the mandrel bent T-6061 aluminum tubing to the TIG welded brackets has been rigorously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet for maximum, reliable horsepower.
Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with Injen's signature urethane air filter and stainless steel clamps. Tube and air filter covered by a Lifetime Warranty.