- Improve your handling and stability with performance Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks
- Leads the pack in quality engineering to consistently deliver on- or off-road
- Ready and able for heavy-duty use with a durable monotube design, 46mm pistons & nitro-coated rods
- Eibach offers Pro-Truck Sport Leveling (RHA) for vehicles with factory front coilover configurations, with front ride height adjustability up to 2.5” (varies by application)
- Performance and Sport shocks come in a thick black powder coat finish, while Sport Leveling (RHA) come in an eye-catching zinc coat
- Easy, direct replacement installation in your stock or slightly lifted truck or SUV
- Eibach Pro Truck Struts are dyno-tested for performance and sold individually
- Your Eibach Truck Shocks are covered by a 2-year warranty
Any off-road enthusiast knows that when it comes to performance parts, performance is essential. And there are few components of greater importance to the seasoned trail hound than a reliable set of shocks and struts. Eibach Pro-Truck Shocks are here to provide legendary ride quality over any surface.
Engineered using the same industry-leading shock technology found in SCORE, CORR, Dakar and WRC racing, Eibach Pro Truck Struts pair perfectly with your factory front coilover truck or SUV. For these rigs, the Pro-Truck Sport Leveling (RHA) kit offes height adjustability of up to 2.5” – making room for those obstacle-clearing, larger-than-life wheels you’ve had your eye on for so long.
Eibach Pro Truck Shocks feature a sturdy monotube design, 46mm pistons and nitro-coated rods, and have been dyno-tested for optimum performance over time. To resist the corrosion that comes with time, they come in your choice of durable finish option – either black powder coated for Performance and Sport shocks, or zinc coating for Sport Leveling (RHA). Your Eibach Truck Shocks are sold individually and are backed by a 2-year warranty.