- Come to a sporty stop with StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors
- Available in chrome stainless steel or durable black-coated aluminized steel
- Cross-drilled holes expel gases to keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free for better braking and longer rotor & pad life
- Intensifies behind-the-wheel style with a custom, racy look
- One-piece drilled rotors are a direct replacement for factory brake system and calipers
- Perfect replacement for vehicles that came with drilled factory rotors
- 100% machined finish, including rotor hats for better balance and finish
- Discs are precision mill balanced to a tolerance of less than 2 oz per inch
- Balancing ensures smooth operation and reduced vibration feedback at all speeds
- OEM-style center-split core castings increase strength, stability and heat transfer
- Directional vane cooling resists brake fade and aids faster thermal recovery
- Black anti-corrosive E-Coat protects non-friction surfaces from rust
- OE design installs easily and takes only 1-2 hours per axle
If you're hitting the Laguna Seca corkscrew or the local onramp at full bore with a set of factory rotors, you could be out of luck. And, if you ask any racers or spirited motorists, they'll all tell you that it's better to be rolling on drilled rotors than sitting on smoothies. So ditch those low budget factory discs and get with the StopTech Drilled Brake Rotors.
What makes StopTech drilled rotors so ‘stop-tacular' is the cross-drilled design, directional vane cooling and the advanced metallurgy behind them. This performance brake rotor trifecta delivers an aggressive bite that stays cool and resists fading, stop after stop after stop. Even under heavy, high-performance use, your SportStop rotors never waver. Not to mention, the behind-the-wheel style always stops the show!
StopTech's center-split core castings and precision mill balancing ensure maximum strength, stability and smooth operation. Couple that with directional vented cooling and you a get a rotor with the most effective heat transfer available. Plus, all non-friction surfaces get a black anti-corrosive E-Coat to stop rust. To top it off, StopTech backs your Drilled Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2003 Subaru Impreza
2003 Subaru Impreza 2 5L 4 cyl