- Bolster your braking performance with a StopTech Brake Kit
- Choose from three different rotor types:
Drilled Brake Kit: Designed for high performance street or track day use, drilled kits feature rotors with directional cross-drilled holes that improve the appearance of your wheels and reduce rotor weight. Internal cooling vanes are specially placed to avoid being nicked by the drill holes
Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street or track day use, slotted kits sweep debris away, vent gases, deliver a fierce bite and fight off glazing for consistent performance and optimal pad coefficient of friction. Built with left- and right-side specific slots
Drilled & Slotted Brake Kit: Designed for aggressive street driving, drilled & slotted kits ensure there’s an escape route for debris, dust, gases and water making for a longer service life and enhanced performance
- Custom-designed with all the gear your vehicle needs to stop on a dime Protected from corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling vanes and outer edges (standard on most rotors)
- Crafted from Centric blanks that are painstakingly cast from high-quality metals for optimal hardness and tensile strength
- Sports car-inspired design pops from behind open-spoke rims
Note: Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
- Your StopTech Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile warranty
Stopping should be as fun and easy as accelerating - and with a StopTech Brake Kit, it is. StopTech Brakes provide form and function with a sports car-inspired design that pops behind your open-spoke rims.
Available in three different rotor options, you can choose from: a drilled brake kit
that’s designed for high performance street or track day use, a slotted brake kit
designed for aggressive street or track day use, or a drilled & slotted brake kit
designed for aggressive street driving. As an added bonus, these complete kits are protected against corrosion by a black e-coating on the hat, cooling canes and outer edges (standard on most rotors).
Installing a StopTech Brake Kit is no different from a standard brake job. Each component is tailored for a factory fit with no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Your kit is supported by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty.