- Designed and tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major boosts in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Replace restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with free-flowing power & performance
- Crafted from the highest-quality T-304 stainless steel
- Choose headers with or without high-flow catalytic converters (depends on vehicle)
- CNC laser-cut flanges and mandrel-bent tubes
- Bolt-on design uses factory locations for straightforward installation
- Each header has the Stainless Works badge tig-welded in place
- Couple your headers with a Stainless Works Exhaust system for the ultimate growl
- Your Stainless Works Headers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Factory-made exhaust manifolds deliver factory-made performance-but that's not good enough, is it? So, bolt on some gnarly aftermarket power, sound and style with Stainless Works Headers. Designed to reduce weight and backpressure, and to increase horsepower, torque and throttle response, Stainless Works headers let your engine run wild!
By eliminating heavy, restrictive OEM exhaust manifolds, Stainless Works Headers deliver the free-flowing performance you hear and feel. And better yet, your competition feels it, too. With the massive performance boost provided by Stainless Works, your ride is instantly hell-bent for the checkered flag.
Crafted from T304 stainless steel (the best material for performance headers), Stainless Works headers are CNC designed and built to exacting standards, which makes for a straightforward installation. So instead of wrestling under your hood all weekend, you're out rocking the neighborhood in no time. And best yet, Stainless Works backs your performance headers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2003 Chevy Silverado
2003 Chevy Silverado 4 8L V8
2004 Chevy Silverado
2004 Chevy Silverado 4 8L V8
2005 Chevy Silverado
2005 Chevy Silverado 4 8L V8
2006 Chevy Silverado
2006 Chevy Silverado 4 8L V8