- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars dramatically improve the handling and performance of your racer
- Custom designed and forged for your specific year, make and model
- ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars reduce time-wrecking body roll in corners
- Acts to press your tires to the ground, giving you more grip in critical situations
- ST Anti-Sway Bars feature strong cold-formed steel construction for ultimate durability
- Powder-coated in ST racing green for complete corrosion protection
- Most ST Anti-Sway Bars are packaged with polyurethane bushings and a complete hardware installation kit—others mount using stock hardware on your vehicle
- Available for front and rear separately, or in a front and rear kit
- Your ST Anti-Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you're in close competition, every movement your vehicle makes translates to fractions of a second that determine winner and loser. Make the right moves, and the bits of time shaved from your race can deliver glory. Fail to control even the most microscopic of missteps, and losing is the only possible outcome.
ST Suspension Anti-Sway Bars are engineered to keep your racecar on the tight line to victory. Their rigidity reduces body roll in corners, translating to smoother handling. And, ST Anti-Sway Bars keep your tires firmly pressed to the ground for the kind of grip that wins.
ST Anti-Sway Bars are born from cold-formed steel, steadying the performance and longevity of each bar. Most kits include urethane bushings and a full hardware installation kit. Plus, a protective powder coat finishes your bars in proud ST racing green. And, ST backs your Anti-Sway Bars with a Lifetime Warranty. Order your front, rear, or front and rear set today, and gain the victor's edge.