- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.