- Give your rig extreme braking performance with a Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Designed for your truck or 4x4 vehicle
- Feature low-dust ceramic formula reinforced with carbon fibers for severe-duty stopping power
- Enjoy improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking thanks to premium, stainless steel shims
- Maximum cooling provided by drilled and slotted rotors
- Protected against rust with zinc plated rotors (except hub assemblies)
- Plated to perfection using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances for a bolt-on upgrade
- Ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit included
- Great for towing, larger tires and off-road driving
- Everything you need can be found in your kit – matched rotors and pads, pin bushings and lubricant
- Kits available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle
- Optional red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles
- Choose between 4-wheel, front or rear brake kits, with or without calipers
Bring back heavy-duty stopping performance onto your ride with a Power Stops Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Tailored for your truck or 4x4 application, this low-dust formula brake kit is reinforced with carbon fibers for extreme braking performance even on treacherous terrain.
Designed for improved heat dissipation and noise-free braking with stainless steel shims, this anti-rust brake kit provides zinc-plated drilled and slotted rotors for maximum cooling (except hub assemblies). Using G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the a top-of-its-kind kit for your vehicle.
Your kit comes with everything you need for the easy, bolt-on installation. From brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware kit, including pin bushings and matched rotors and pads, all you need to do is choose between a 4-wheel, front or rear brake kit and if you’d like it with or without calipers.
Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is great for towing and compatible with your oversized tires. It also comes with optional red powder-coated calipers (available for most vehicles) and is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 Chevy C K 2500
2000 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1988 Chevy C K 2500
1988 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1989 Chevy C K 2500
1989 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1990 Chevy C K 2500
1990 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1991 Chevy C K 2500
1991 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1992 Chevy C K 2500
1992 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1993 Chevy C K 2500
1993 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1994 Chevy C K 2500
1994 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1995 Chevy C K 2500
1995 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1996 Chevy C K 2500
1996 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1997 Chevy C K 2500
1997 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1998 Chevy C K 2500
1998 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8
1999 Chevy C K 2500
1999 Chevy C K 2500 5 7L V8