- Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits help you stop on a dime in one kit
- Increase your braking power and sacrifice zero in drivability with the carbon fiber ceramic formulas for your pads.
- Tru-Cast technology and custom-matched components are engineered to maximize your performance
- Enjoy up to 20% more stopping power with ceramic pads as compared to other models
- Power Stop thoroughly tests all brake pads to make sure your braking is free of noise
- Minimize brake dust with these carbon fiber ceramic brake pads and their dust-free friction formula
- Brake temperatures drop by up 180°F thanks to G3000-grade casting drilled and slotted rotors from trusted foundries
- Rust and corrosion are not a problem with the Silver Zinc Dichromate plating that’s applied to all drilled and slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies)
- Maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005” and maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032”
- Solid pad contact is assured with slots that remove gas and dust
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Combine style and resistance to corrosion with calipers that feature an electrostatic red powder-coating
- Your calipers will come standard with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
You simply can’t skimp on your brakes. Eventually, all brakes need replacing, and you can add supreme stopping power to your vehicle with the Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit. Power Stop brakes are known by vehicle owners for their levels of quality and performance, and these brake kits only add to this top-notch reputation for several reasons. You’ll see thousands of reviews below that speak to this reputation.
As you can see from the features above, every Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit comes standard with every detail in mind. You’ll get powder-coated calipers that will resist corrosion while performing at a high level. All the calipers in the Power Stops brake kits are thoroughly lubricated with silicone and 100% pressure tested so you get smooth and powerful stopping capability. You won’t even have to deal with that unsightly brake dust on your wheels, as Power Stop brake kit come standard with low-dust formula fiber ceramic pads.
Supreme stopping power and all of the benefits these brake kits provide doesn’t mean that you have to sacrifice performance or drivability, either. The components are so classically manufactured and of such high quality that every Power Stop brake kit will fit seamlessly onto your vehicle without the need for additional modifications. The rotors are cast using the finest G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances. Gone are the days of those noisy, squeaky brakes that also come standard with rough stops and general discomfort behind the wheel.
The Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kit gives you everything you could want. Brake kits are out there, but Power Stop has this figured out to the point where you won’t even have to worry if you’re not happy. All of the brake kits come standard with a 60-day, hassle-free warranty and a 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty against any product defects. Add safety, drivability, style and power to your everyday driving experience today.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 Ford Mustang
2000 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2001 Ford Mustang
2001 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2002 Ford Mustang
2002 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2003 Ford Mustang
2003 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2004 Ford Mustang
2004 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2005 Ford Mustang
2005 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2006 Ford Mustang
2006 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2007 Ford Mustang
2007 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2008 Ford Mustang
2008 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2009 Ford Mustang
2009 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
2010 Ford Mustang
2010 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
1996 Ford Mustang
1996 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
1997 Ford Mustang
1997 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
1998 Ford Mustang
1998 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8
1999 Ford Mustang
1999 Ford Mustang 4 6L V8