- Replace your stock brakes with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits
- Included in your kit is a complete set of Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic brake pads
- Designed for smooth, no-noise braking
- Everything you need can be found inside your box – rotors, pads, stainless steel hardware and brake lubricant
- Rotors are 100% mill-balanced and feature a non-directional rotor surface
- Kits are available for front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects
Refresh your stopping strength with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits. With Power Stop ceramic brake pads, you can forget all about dust and noise getting in the way of your driving. Inside your kit you will find everything you need, from Autospecialty OE brake rotors and ceramic friction pads to stainless steel hardware and lubricant.
Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Kits are available for front and/or rear axles, with or without calipers and are backed by a 9-day/3,000-mile warranty against defects.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 Dodge Stratus
2000 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6
1995 Dodge Stratus
1995 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6
1996 Dodge Stratus
1996 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6
1997 Dodge Stratus
1997 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6
1998 Dodge Stratus
1998 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6
1999 Dodge Stratus
1999 Dodge Stratus 2 5L V6