- A powerful, reliable MSD Pro-Billet Distributor is sure to deliver maximum performance
- Ideal for use on street/performance vehicles with a mechanical and vacuum advance
- Housing and base are machined on CNC lathes from high-quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Advance weight pins are staked and TIG-welded to the plate
- Mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems
- Advance plate and weights are fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for friction-resistance
- The polished steel shaft, also QPQ-coated, is guided by a sealed ball bearing
- Magnetic pickup and precision reluctor stabilize trigger signals throughout the RPM range
- Nylon pads provide smooth operation of the advance weights
- Equipped with a socket-style distributor cap and rotor
- Vacuum advance canister improves economy – can be locked out
- Mechanical advance with supplied springs and stop bushings is easily adjustable
- Must be used with an MSD Ignition Control
Replace your stock distributor with an all-new MSD Pro-Billet Distributor. Designed for application on a wide range of high-performance and street-bound vehicles with a mechanical and vacuum advance, this high-quality replacement component features parts machined on CNC lathes – like the rest of the MSD line – including a 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing and base.
The advance plate and weights are fine-blanked from chromoly steel and QPQ-coated for friction reduction and corrosion-resistance, as is the polished shaft guided by a sealed ball bearing. The advance weights operate smoothly thanks to nylon pads, and the pins are staked and TIG-welded to the plate. Its mechanical advance assembly can be locked out for crank trigger systems, and the magnetic pickup requires no maintenance. Like the precision reluctor, it stabilizes trigger signals across the RPM range.
The vacuum advance canister helps improve economy and can also be locked out, and the mechanical – with supplied springs and stop bushings – is incredibly easy to adjust. Your MSD Pro Billet Distributor comes with a socket-style distributor cap and rotor, must be used with an MSD Ignition Control and is supported by a limited warranty.