- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Save the ozone - and improve your ride’s exhaust flow and engine efficiency - with Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB)
- Legal in 50 states, they adhere to California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations, which require more precious metals and rigorous testing
- Built-tough from long-lasting 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common solution for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Intended for universal fitment on a wide range of vehicles
- Your Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (CARB) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Catalytic converters were invented to reduce the toxicity of exhaust emissions. Do what you can in this ongoing war to save the planet by investing in Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB). Legal for sale, installation and use in all 50 states - including California - these long-lasting replacement converters are manufactured from 16-gauge stainless steel, welded shut at the seams and rigorously tested before leaving the factory to ensure they measure up.
A great fix for the always-irksome P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, Magnaflow Universal Cat Converters (CARB) are packed with precious metals arranged in a honeycomb pattern, which maximizes the internal surface area to better reduce restrictions.
As cutting and welding is necessary for universal cats, we advise that you have this baby installed by pros. Best of all, your Magnaflow Universal Catalytic Converters (CARB) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
1997 Porsche Boxster
1997 Porsche Boxster 2 5L 6 cyl
1998 Porsche Boxster
1998 Porsche Boxster 2 5L 6 cyl