- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal) deliver a smooth exhaust flow that’s also clean as a whistle
- Legal in 49 states, they adhere to Federal emissions standards, which are in-line with those set down by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your OE component
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Manufactured from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, X-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of it all act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork your vehicle’s true potential - while helping the environment - by investing in high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (Federal). These converters are fashioned from durable, 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams, and packed with an internal honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
A common solution for the pesky P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, these converters meet federally-mandated emissions regulations, which in turn aline with those of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Not suitable for sale or use in the state of California, your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 Jeep Wrangler
2000 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
2001 Jeep Wrangler
2001 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
2002 Jeep Wrangler
2002 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1987 Jeep Wrangler
1987 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1988 Jeep Wrangler
1988 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1989 Jeep Wrangler
1989 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1990 Jeep Wrangler
1990 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1991 Jeep Wrangler
1991 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1992 Jeep Wrangler
1992 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1993 Jeep Wrangler
1993 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1994 Jeep Wrangler
1994 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1995 Jeep Wrangler
1995 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1997 Jeep Wrangler
1997 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1998 Jeep Wrangler
1998 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl
1999 Jeep Wrangler
1999 Jeep Wrangler 2 5L 4 cyl