- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (Federal) deliver a smooth exhaust flow that’s also clean as a whistle
- Legal in 49 states, they adhere to Federal emissions standards, which are in-line with those set down by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your OE component
- A common fix for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Manufactured from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are backed by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, X-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of it all act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork your vehicle’s true potential - while helping the environment - by investing in high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (Federal). These converters are fashioned from durable, 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams, and packed with an internal honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
A common solution for the pesky P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code, these converters meet federally-mandated emissions regulations, which in turn aline with those of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Not suitable for sale or use in the state of California, your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (Federal) are supported by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 Chevy Monte Carlo
2000 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
2001 Chevy Monte Carlo
2001 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
2002 Chevy Monte Carlo
2002 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo
2004 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
2005 Chevy Monte Carlo
2005 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
1995 Chevy Monte Carlo
1995 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
1996 Chevy Monte Carlo
1996 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
1997 Chevy Monte Carlo
1997 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
1998 Chevy Monte Carlo
1998 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6
1999 Chevy Monte Carlo
1999 Chevy Monte Carlo 3 4L V6