- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options.
- Help both your ride and the atmosphere with the installation of Magnaflow Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters (CARB)
- Legal in 50 states, these converters comply with California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions regulations, which require more precious metals and rigorous testing
- Designed for direct-fitment in place of your stock component
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge stainless steel with welded seams
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- A common solution for P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code
- Necessary installation gear is included
- Your Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Converters (CARB) are covered by a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty
Don’t hold your ride back with stock cat converters, especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a set of Magnaflow Catalytic Converters (50-State Legal). If you’re looking for fast-flowing exhaust and enhanced engine efficiency, then this is the ultimate solution to the P0420 Diagnostic Trouble Code.
Fashioned from 16-gauge stainless steel, filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow, these replacement converters have a unique, honeycomb-shaped pattern to maximize their internal surface area. This allows more exhaust to escape faster.
Designed, just as their name implies, for a direct-fit, they meet strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) emissions standards, and carry with them a 5-year/50,000-mile external warranty and 2-year/25,000-mile internal warranty.