- Bolt on an insane power upgrade with Kooks Street Headers
- Custom crafted by hand in the USA for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Kook Headers are legendary for delivering the largest horsepower gains than any other header maker
- Each Kooks Header is handmade using either 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless steel for lasting durability
- Armed with a laser-cut 3/8” flange that hugs your engine block and won’t bend, warp or buckle
- Every port is hand ground to ensure a fast-flowing path
- Kooks Header Collectors sport a scavenging spike for enhanced efficiency
- Bolts, studs and gaskets come standard with most Kooks Headers
- O2 sensor extensions and race cats included on select models
- Kooks Headers usually must pair up with Kooks Pipes or Kooks Exhausts
- 49-state street legal except for a few off-road only headers
- Kooks covers your Street Headers with a Lifetime Warranty
Legend has it that there's a mystical chili that grows deep in the belly of the Amazon, and that anyone who dares take a bite goes completely insane. We can't say if the story is true, but we do know for sure that you'll go nuts for the gut-wrenching power of Kooks Street Headers.
Whether you're hopping up your Sunday driver or souping up your track star, Kooks Headers unleash an insane amount of performance. In fact, no other header company can top Kooks when it comes to cranking out the ponies. Of course with more than fifty years of experience under the hood, it's no wonder why they're still leading the pack.
Forget about computer-controlled robots in off-shore factories—Kooks Headers are built by hand right here in the USA Starting with premium 18-gauge steel or T304 stainless, their master craftsmen custom sculpt your headers for a perfect fit. They're equipped with 3/8" flanges that won't warp, hand-ground ports that tame turbulence and a scavenging spike to boost flow. While Kooks Performance Headers may not be street legal in California, they are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.