- Throw off the yoke of your stock exhaust and step up your power output with a Kooks Y Pipe Exhaust Pipe
- Custom engineered to work perfectly with your year, make and model
- Kooks Y Pipes strip away restrictions for faster-flowing exhaust, hotter horsepower and thrilling torque
- Constructed from aircraft-grade T304 stainless steel
- 49-state street legal models come with Kooks High Flow Race Cats or outlets that connect to your stock catalytic converters
- Off-road models are designed to eliminate your cats for track-ready performance
- Handcrafted with pride in the USA since the '60s
- Kooks Y Pipes include a Lifetime Warranty; Kooks High Flow Race Cats come with a 2-year warranty
Anyone who's ever crawled under their car and looked around knows that exhaust fumes do not travel a straight path. There are a ton of twists and turns before they reach your tailpipe-and every inch of restrictive stock piping along the way takes a bite out of your performance. You may not be able to run straight headers, but you can accelerate your exhaust flow with a Kooks Exhaust Y Pipe.
The trouble with factory crossovers comes down to construction. To speed up production and save money, car manufacturers crush bend your OEM plumbing, which creates power-robbing backpressure. But, Kooks is more concerned with how fast your car will go than the time it takes to produce their parts. That's why each Kooks Y Pipe is custom crafted by hand using techniques that deliver proven horsepower and torque gains-the process is slow, but the results will knock your socks clean off.
Whether you're souping up your daily driver or ramping up your racer, Kooks Y Pipes are available for the street and the strip. The 49-state street legal models come equipped with Kooks High Flow Race Cats, and the off-road versions have no cats. Both styles are built from T304 stainless and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty with a 2-year warranty on Cats.