- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and torque, and even have the potential to add up to 26 hp to the wheels
- The washable and reusable filters used in this system are the largest filters K&N can fit and maintain the most optimal power gain. This allows for extended periods between filter cleanings or replacements.
- Made of Crosslink nylon, the intake piping is designed to reject heat soak far better than the traditional metal piping.
- If you’re planning on a DIY installation, detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kits are included to help you get this install done within 90 minutes or less
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.