- Power-up your ride with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit
- Custom-engineered for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed to boost throttle response and torque, and even have the potential to add up to 26 hp to the wheels
- The washable and reusable filters used in this system are the largest filters K&N can fit and maintain the most optimal power gain. This allows for extended periods between filter cleanings or replacements.
- Made of Crosslink nylon, the intake piping is designed to reject heat soak far better than the traditional metal piping.
- If you’re planning on a DIY installation, detailed installation instructions and complete hardware kits are included to help you get this install done within 90 minutes or less
- Your K&N 63 Series Intake is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Before K&N’s latest intake designs become a certified member of their hallowed 57 Series FIPK line, they start as a K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit. It’s what makes the 63 Series Air Intakes some of the most potent and powerful high-flow devices to roll out off the assembly line. To start with, they’re equipped with the largest possible cotton-gauze filter. Massive airflow runs through this lifetime washable and reusable filter for the biggest power gains you’ve seen in a while – up to 26 horsepower for your outstanding K&N Cold Air Intake.
Couple that with K&N’s crosslink nylon intake tube that runs cooler than a metal pipe, and the 63 Series AirCharger Intake Kit stuffs pure pedal punch right into your power plant. It takes less than 90 minutes to install, with no drilling or modification required, thanks to the detailed instructions and hardware kit that comes with it.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2010 Dodge Ram
2010 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2011 Dodge Ram
2011 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2012 Dodge Ram
2012 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2013 Dodge Ram
2013 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2014 Dodge Ram
2014 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2015 Dodge Ram
2015 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2016 Dodge Ram
2016 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2017 Dodge Ram
2017 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins
2018 Dodge Ram
2018 Dodge Ram 6 7L Cummins