- This is the intake upgrade for you to add for some serious driving power and improved acceleration to your vehicle
- Custom-engineered for your specific year, make and model to bump-up its MPG
- Powered by the K&N Filtercharger cotton-gauze air filter, which is lifetime washable and reusable
- Custom-molded crosslink nylon intake tube delivers cooler air than metal tubes
- Designed with a parabolic diverter chamber that increases air velocity while smoothing flow
- K&N Cold Air Intake is CARB-exempt and emissions-legal in all 50 states
- Detailed instructions and a complete hardware kit locks down a 90-minute-or-less installation period
- Your K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake is covered with a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Restriction can exist BETWEEN an air filter and the engine. This is the weakest link in the airflow "chain" and robs a vehicle of its natural horsepower. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N air intake systems virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. The 57 Series Gen II Air Intake Kits are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over any O/E intake filter; they use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes that can reduce air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
2000 GMC C K 3500
2000 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1988 GMC C K 3500
1988 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1989 GMC C K 3500
1989 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1990 GMC C K 3500
1990 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1991 GMC C K 3500
1991 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1992 GMC C K 3500
1992 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1993 GMC C K 3500
1993 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1994 GMC C K 3500
1994 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1995 GMC C K 3500
1995 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1996 GMC C K 3500
1996 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1997 GMC C K 3500
1997 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1998 GMC C K 3500
1998 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8
1999 GMC C K 3500
1999 GMC C K 3500 7 4L V8