- Keep it cool and free with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses
- Replaces restrictive OEM hoses with high-temp reinforced silicone—for racing, off-road and show use only
- Smooth internal tubing surface delivers better air flow and air velocity while reducing heat soak in the engine bay
- Allows stock air box to perform at a higher, more efficient level
- Multiple reinforced layers handle extreme heat and pressure
- Designed to work in a temperature range of -65F° to 350F°
- Delivers dyno-proven performance gains without triggering check engine lights
- Includes T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of engine highlighting color options
- Your HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When the action at the track gets hot and heavy, so does the temperature in your engine bay. And every racer knows that heat is the number-one performance killer. So hose down those high temps with HPS Performance Silicone Air Intake Hoses. Swapping out those scrawny OEM lines for high-temp reinforced silicone, HPS hoses boost your air flow while preventing engine bay heat soak.
HPS silicone hoses are crafted from multiple reinforced layers of tough silicone to handle the extreme heat, pressure and chemicals under your hood. The smooth internal surface delivers better air flow and maximizes air velocity, so even if you’re running a factory air box, your ride performs at a much higher, much more efficient level.
Your HPS silicone hose kit includes everything you need for installation including T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed). HPS Performance backs your Silicone Air Intake Hoses with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.