- Get cool with the HPS Performance Cold Air Intake
- Dyno-tested to increase hp & torque in the low and mid-range RPM—made for racing, off-road and show use only
- Design eliminates leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light
- Relocates the filter outside the engine compartment for maximum cooling
- Built from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy tubing
- Select models can be shortened into a short ram system
- K&N High-Flow conical air filter for maximum airflow and dirt-stopping capability
- Washable and reusable filter can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings
- Includes HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings (if needed)
- Choose from an assortment of powder-coated colors and finishes
- Simple bolt-on installation requires no cutting or modifications
- Your HPS Performance Cold Air Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
To heat up the competition, you gotta cool down your airflow. So power your ride with the HPS Performance Cold Air Intake and put your airflow on ice. Designed to position the intake outside of the engine bay, the HPS intake draws in the coolest air possible.
Your HPS cold air intake starts with a dyno-designed tube crafted from free-flowing mandrel-bent 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. Additionally, each HPS CAI system is powered by a legendary K&N High-Flow conical air filter that delivers maximum air flow and ultimate dirt-catching capability—plus, an impressive 100,000 miles between cleanings.
To give you more racing time and less wrenching time, HPS intakes are designed to mount with ease. Kits include everything you need—race-proven HPS Signature silicone hoses, T-bolt clamps and CNC-machined mass air sensor fittings—for bolt-on installation. HPS Performance backs your Cold Air Intake with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.