- Manufactured from die-cast aluminum with a vintage, finned design
- Available for GM LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) engine applications
- Smooth underside allows for elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD)* and offers ample gasket sealing surface
- All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately
- Available in 5 unique finishes to best fit your engine bay
Holley's finned LS valley covers are manufactured from die-cast aluminum and feature a vintage finned design that perfectly complements our finned LS valve covers. These LS valley covers are the ideal upgrade if you are looking to dress up your LS valley pan. These valley covers are smooth on the underside, allowing for the elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD), and instead feature an ample gasket sealing surface and provisions for re-installing the oil pressure sensor if necessary.
Each valley cover is custom machined for either LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) or LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) patterns and Holley / Mr. Gasket offers all the necessary gaskets and upgraded hardware options to complete your installation. The new finned LS valley covers are available in five unique finishes: natural cast, polished, satin black machined, factory orange machined, and gloss red machined.