- H&R Sport Anti Roll Sway Bars expel body roll without affecting your ride height
- Custom-sculpted for optimal results on your year, make and model
- Delivers an immediate boost in cornering, stability and grip
- Easy DIY installation to preserve your factory ride quality
- Manufactured from high-tensile steel alloy to survive severe street punishment
- Cold formed, heat treated and shot-peened for lasting resilience and dimensional correctness
- Bar ends are forged flat for superior strength and durability
- Constructed and tested to strict quality standards at H&R’s German production facility
- H & R Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Slamming your ride down to street level will definitely tighten up your turning performance, but it comes at the expense of ride quality. Now, you can get similar steering results without wrecking your cruising comfort with H&R Sport Anti Roll Sway Bars. Custom-sculpted for your vehicle, these Sway Bars stiffen up your suspension's lateral roll around corners while maintaining your cozy factory feel on straightaways.
Engineered for unflinching strength, H&R Sway Bars have the backbone to absorb astonishing abuse on the street. It all starts with the raw materials - a uniquely formulated steel alloy with unmatched tensile strength. Each bar is then cold-formed, heat-treated and shot-peened, resulting in peak durability and dimensional correctness. Then, the bar ends are forged flat to fight off structural fatigue where it matters most. All together, the in-depth manufacturing process results in responsive steering without excess road feedback.
There's no need to dust off your drill, welder or sawzall. H&R Anti Roll Bars are made for a bolt-on install you can pull off in your driveway. Since they arrive pre-tested from H&R's German production facility, they're ready for action right out of the box. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.