- Get the sound and performance you've been looking for with a set of FlowTech Headers
- Custom mandrel-bent tubing guarantees the smoothest exhaust flow
- Available in several finishes and configurations—short, mid and long tubes
- Strong, lightweight cold-rolled mild steel construction
- Collector measures .375” thick and 2.5” wide for maximum strength
- Heavy-duty header flange pads deliver a strong, leak-free seal
- Emissions-friendly options are available for select vehicle applications
- FlowTech Headers include all mounting hardware for easy install
- Your FlowTech Headers are backed by a 90-day limited warranty
When it comes time to replace the rusted-out iron in your retro ride, make sure you’re getting the most efficient equipment available—a set of FlowTech Headers. Custom-crafted from mandrel-bent, cold-rolled mild steel tubing, Flow Tech Headers are engineered to give your specific vehicle the smoothest exhaust flow possible.
Each Flow Tech Header is specifically designed with .375” thick, 2.5” collectors for maximum strength and heavy-duty header flange pads for a strong, leak-free seal.
FlowTech Performance Headers are available in several finishes and configurations including short, mid and long tubes. Your FlowTech Header includes all necessary hardware for installation and comes backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
We will gladly accept approved returns or exchanges of products 14 days from the date of receiving your order.
If the received date cannot be proven (no tracking information), the 14 days will be based from its order date.
Please start returns using our Returns Manager.
Returned items must be in new/unused condition.
1968 Chevy Bel Air
1968 Chevy Bel Air 5 4L V8
1969 Chevy Bel Air
1969 Chevy Bel Air 5 4L V8