- Enjoy improved handling, braking, responsiveness and fuel economy by upgrading from stock to Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Features an innovative progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”
- Reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners and eliminates excessive nose-dive when braking
- Removes the extra space by lowering the wheel well over the tire for aggressive good looks
- Each complete Pro-Kit includes four springs
- Installs in 3-5 hours – may require a spring compressor
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are supported by a Million-Mile Warranty
Part of Eibach’s Pro System Plus performance system – Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are renowned throughout the automotive industry. They improve handling, braking, responsiveness and even fuel economy, so these top-of-the-line components are a no brainer when it’s time for an upgrade.
Boasting Eibach’s innovative and proprietary progressive spring design that lowers your ride up to 1 1/2”, Pro-Kits also reduce acceleration squat, trim body roll in corners, eliminate excessive nose-dive when braking and lower the wheel well over the tire for the aggressive style you’re after.
While they’re compatible with your stock shocks, you can improve performance even more with Eibach Pro Damper Shocks
. These springs install easily in 3-5 hours, but may require a spring compressor. Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering springs come with four springs and carry a Million-Mile Warranty.