- Get instant, reliable and safe horsepower with the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit
- Bolt-on installation—no cutting or modification needed
- Fits under the factory hood and cowl—nobody knows it’s there ‘til they find out the hard way
- OEM fit and finish looks like a factory installation
- Features the Eaton TVS® Rotor assembly (the same unit used by GM on the Corvette ZR1)
- Roots style design
- Low boost system makes for minimal engine stress
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Includes high-flow MAF sensor (depends on model)
- Integrated bypass valve makes for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Complete package includes everything you need to supercharge your vehicle
- Kits include vehicle specific software and fueling **Please Note: 2015+ year Chrysler & Dodge vehicles require removal of ECM to be sent in for recalibration and tuning. Total turn around time is approximately 10 days.
Charge straight into the winner's circle with the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit putting the power to the pavement. Designed, tested and built by the most trusted name in automotive performance, the Edelbrock Supercharger is a street-legal, under-the-hood game changer.
The heart of the Edelbrock kit is an Eaton® Generation VI Twin Vortices Series Rotor assembly. Featuring four lobes with 160° of twist, this Roots-style system delivers maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for great daily drivability.
What sets the Edelbrock system apart from lesser units is the inverted supercharger assembly. This unique orientation allows maximum intake runner length for massive low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
Fitting neatly under your hood and finished with a classic black powder coat, your E-Force Supercharger Kit almost looks like a factory unit. But, sucking the headlights out of your competition leaves little doubt that your ride is anything but factory! And best yet, Edelbrock backs your E-Force Supercharger Kit with a 1-year warranty.