- Kick your speed demon into high gear and unleash huge horsepower, tremendous torque, and awe-inspiring acceleration with the Dynatech SuperMAXX Exhaust System
- Dynatech custom builds and dyno tunes your SuperMAXX Exhaust System for your year, make and model
- Comes complete with everything you need in a muffler-forward system: track-inspired headers, mandrel-bent piping, lightning-fast catalytic converters, and premium hardware (mufflers not included)
- Entirely built from superior T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability
- The stainless steel headers in your SuperMAXX Exhaust System are mandrel bent for maximum exhaust flow
- For a snug fit on your motor, the headers boast laser cut flanges, flat ground welds, and gussets (on select models)
- The porting, tube exit angles, and tube length of your SuperMAXX headers are all carefully deigned to pump out the most power
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System features Dynatech's unrestricted catalytic converter that can boost exhaust flow by up to 106%
- The low-profile Aero-flow collectors are CAD designed and use a 4-bolt connection for a leak-free fit
- Many SuperMAXX Exhaust Systems use a NASCAR style X-pipe crossover for greatly reduced backpressure
- Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System uses jig-located mounting brackets and flanges for a seamless fit
- Properly bunged for attaching your factory sensors
Can an exhaust system deliver enough power to literally knock your socks off? Let's just put it this way: when you equip your mean machine with Dynatech's SuperMAXX Exhaust System, you'd better lace up your driving shoes tight. Each system is custom engineered and dyno proven to unleash massive wallops of real, usable, seat-of-the-pants horsepower and torque across the power band.
Your SuperMAXX Exhaust System doesn't just push the envelope of street performance-it air mails it to Timbuktu. The potent combination of the SuperMAXX's long-tube headers and the high-flow catalytic converters boosts exhaust flow by up to 106%! Select systems even come with a NASCAR style X-pipe. Plus, the whole system is built to last from T-304 stainless steel.
No chop jobs required-just unbolt your old exhaust manifolds and cats, then pop your shiny new SuperMAXX in its place. Your stock mufflers stay put, and you get triple-layer steel gaskets, clamps and mounting hardware.