- Custom-built to stop your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Perfect brake enhancement for passenger, 4WD/SUV and motorsport vehicles
- Boast DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for faster cooling and increased strength
- Thermo Stability Profiling allows the rotors to take more heat—longer disc and pad life; delayed brake fade
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings change color at specific temperature thresholds for quick and easy rotor monitoring
- For select trucks and SUVs, DBA makes special 4x4 Survival Series Rotors that are perfect for towing, off-roading, motorsports and everyday street driving
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install rotors
- Rotors are sold individually, be sure to verify the quantity you need
- Your DBA Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
Scrub the speed off your street machine or race car with the iron grip provided by Disc Brakes Australia Rotors. These performance discs deliver a serious upgrade to any braking system on the road or the track. Featuring T3 4000 Series Rotors, T2 Slotted Rotors, Gold Series Rotors and more, they maintain constant friction for a cleaner disc surface and less fade.
Thermo-Graphic heat paint is marked on the edge of each rotor. The colors change to signify temperature thresholds, making quick work of monitoring rotor temps. Rotors also feature DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling which handles the higher temperatures that result from spirited driving.
To keep your rotors cooler than a can of Fosters, DBA uses a "Kangaroo Paw" vent design. The vents work like an air impeller to quickly extract the hot air. It also produces a rotor that's 20% more efficient than traditionally vented discs. And best of all, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.