- Ditch your weaker stock discs and step up to the stopping power of Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors
- Wrought from high-carbon cast iron for top performance in any driving situation
- These Brembo Sport Rotors utilize a cross-drilled design that evacuates heat and refreshes brake pad surfaces for better bite
- Drilled surface also wicks water away from the rotor surface, noticeably improving brake response in wet weather conditions
- Directional vents maximize grip and the removal of heat gasses
- Made to replace stock rotors without additional parts, modifications or larger wheels
- Works perfectly with your stock calipers and other brake components including ABS parts
- Manufactured entirely in Brembo Brake facilities across the world
- Fully covered against defect
- Reduces braking sound
- Your Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors are backed by a 2-year warranty
The world-renowned stopping power of Brembo can be had without replacing your vehicle's stock brake system. Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors directly replace marginal factory parts with high-quality counterparts that outperform all others.
Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors utilize choice high-carbon cast iron for their disc. This guarantees top performance in both street cruising and high-speed motoring, and reduces braking noise.
With their cross-drilled design, Brembo Sport Rotors provide more bite when it counts. The holes provide a clear path for heat and moisture to escape, helping Brembo Sport Rotors perform in any element.
Brembo Sport Rotors work directly with stock brake components, installing fast and fitting superbly. Brembo Sport Rotors even fit with the stock wheels and tires, making this set an easy upgrade. Indeed, world-class stopping power has never been more accessible than with premium Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors. 2-year warranty.