- Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are essentials for drivers who spend time both on- and off-road
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Gas-pressure components are specifically tuned for stock-height vehicles
- Individually fine-tuned during road-testing
- OE-certified mounting hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- B6 performance shocks are designed for use with factory suspension, OE springs
Don’t undertake another off-road expedition without first outfitting your stock-height light truck or SUV with Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts. Utilizing gas-pressure technology and fine-tuned during Bilstein’s rigorous road-testing process, these high-quality components give you more control, better traction and safer handling.
These shocks boast a 46mm monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance over time, and come with all the OE-certified mounting hardware you need. Made in the USA, your Bilstein B6 4600 Shocks & Struts are supported by a limited lifetime warranty. Warranty may be void if used with after-market lowering springs. If using after-market springs, look toward the Bilstein B8 series.