- Invest in a B&M Street/Strip Ford C-6 Automatic Transmission for smooth shifting and lasting reliability
- Proper oil flow and pressures ensured by a completely rebuilt front pump and governor
- High-performance friction plates lengthen clutch life while reducing slippage
- Valve body recalibrated to specific applications for optimal line pressure and shift schedule
- Features a first gear ratio of 2.46:1 and second gear ratio of 1.46:1
- Other integrated components include a gold zinc-plated B&M shift lever, new intermediate flex band, low roller clutch with lube hole in inner race and adjustable modulator
- Suitable for use behind engines with up to 600 hp and 550 ft-lbs of torque
- Your B&M Ford C-6 Automatic Transmission has a 90-day limited warranty
Your large cubic inch engine was manufactured with one thing in mind – high performance. So was the B&M Street/Strip Ford C-6 Automatic Transmission. Put the two together and enjoy lasting drivetrain superiority for many miles to come.
Featuring replacement friction plates and a new adjustable modulator to relay engine load to the transmission for proper shifting, the B&M Ford C-6 Auto Transmission is a quality investment in every way. Able to withstand hp levels as significant as 600 and as much as 550 ft-lbs of torque, it also features a 2.46:1 first gear ratio and 1.46:1 second gear ratio.
The B&M Ford C-6 Automatic Transmission is also equipped with a new intermediate flex band, low roller clutch with lube hole in inner race and adjustable modulator, and gold zinc-plated B&M shifter. Your B&M Ford C-6 Transmission is covered by a 90-day limited warranty.