- Discover all-new style and function with a high-quality B&M Pro Stick Shifter
- Features a billet aluminum stick, heat-treated gate plate and plate steel base for sharp, lasting looks
- Compact, lightweight frame leaves a small footprint to fit in tight spaces
- Precise, spring-loaded gate action ensures consistency
- One-hand/one-step reverse lockout operation measures up to NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Includes lightweight aluminum cover and neutral safety switch
- Cable-actuated to be mounted in multiple positions and locations
- Interchangeable gate plate system easily allows the installation of various B&M gate plates for most popular 2-, 3- and 4-speed auto transmissions
- Your B&M ProStick Shifter is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Before you drop that hammer and break to beat the other guy off the line, make sure your shifter is up to delivering the smooth, positive stops in each gate. A replacement B&M Pro Stick Shifter delivers on all fronts and among its many difference-making features, it boasts one that the competition won’t have in common – it can fit more than one transmission.
Available for most popular 2-, 3- and 4-speed automatic trans applications, the BM Pro Stick is compact and cable-actuated to allow for mounting in several positions and locations, boasts NHRA/IHRA-approved reverse lockout operation, and as stated above, provides spring-loaded gate action for more consistent shifts.
On top of these stellar capabilities, every B&M ProStick Shifter is equipped with a sturdy billet aluminum stick, heat-treated gate plate and plate steel base for looks that last. It also includes a lightweight aluminum cover and neutral safety switch. Last but not least, your BM ProStick Shifter is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.