- Leave the competition far, far behind with a high-performance B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter
- Easy to operate, with smooth, secure forward shifting – to reverse, simply push the red lever
- Stick always returns to center position after each shift
- Equipped with a brushed aluminum cover and 5’ super-duty race cable
- Easiest shift unit to “double-shift” with an air, CO2 or electric shift solenoid
- Compatible with 3- and 4-speed transmissions, as well as Powerglide 2-speed automatics
- Includes internal backup light switch, internal neutral safety switch, gear position indicator, forward pattern gear indicator and reverse pattern gear indicator
- Dimensions measure 10.74”L x 9.22”H x 2.90”W
- Your B&M ProRatchet Shifter carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ready your street rod for any run with the high functionality and consistent ratchet action of a B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter. Easy to operate with just one hand and compatible with nearly any 3- and 4-speed transmission – as well as Powerglide 2-speed automatics – this replacement shifter was drawn up, manufactured and refined by the brand that invented race shifters.
Compatible with air, CO2 and electric shift solenoids, the BM Pro Ratchet Shifter includes a 5’ super-duty race cable for ease of installation, a neutral safety switch, and a backup light switch, to name only a few of its myriad features. It won’t give you any trouble as you pound through the gates, and when it’s time to reverse, just push the red lever and get in gear. To prevent mishaps, the stick is designed to return to center after every shift.
Each B&M ProRatcher Shifter is supplied with a brushed aluminum cover, internal backup light switch, internal neutral safety switch, gear position indicator, forward pattern gear indicator and reverse pattern gear indicator. Measuring 10.74”L x 9.22”H x 2.90”W, your BM Pro Ratchet Shifter is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.