- Never miss a gear with the smoother, more reliable performance of a quality B&M MegaShifter
- Stylish chrome stick, T-handle, trigger and plate bring a classic look to your performance street rod
- Sure to fit most popular 3- and 4-speed automatic transmission applications
- One-hand/one-step reverse lockout operation meets NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Shifter base shroud can be trimmed to fit a broad range of floor contours and tunnel shapes
- Other features include a backup light switch, neutral safety switch, illuminated gear indicator, 5’ shift cable and the necessary brackets and levers
- Your BM Mega Shifter carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You’ve got too much gumption and have poured too much time, money and blood into your mean street machine to settle for less than perfect ratchet shifting. Invest in the classic, chrome-plated style and reliable performance of a B&M MegaShifter and settle in for the drive of your life – every time.
With the way this must-have, 3- and 4-speed auto trans-compatible component has been designed, you couldn’t miss a gear if you tried. And with a pedigree reaching back to the early days of hot rod modification, the BM Mega Shifter is still as in-demand now as it was then. Approved by the NHRA and IHRA alike thanks to its smooth, reverse lockout operation, its sturdy shifter base shroud can be cut down to fit a multitude of floor contours and tunnel shapes.
Every B&M Mega Shifter is equipped with a neutral safety switch, backup light switch, illuminated gear indicator, 5’ shift cable and the relevant brackets and levers to make short work of your DIY install. Your BM MegaShifter is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.