- Unlock up to 60 hp and 90 ft-lbs of sizzling torque with the aFe SCORCHER Module
- Custom designed to pair up with your year, make and model
- Fine tunes your pressure sensor to release more boost across the entire RPM spectrum
- Dramatically drops your turbo lag while dialing up your throttle response for a more thrilling driving experience at the track or on the street
- Equipped with OEM-style all-weather connectors that plug directly into your wiring harness
- Made from black anodized aluminum with automotive-grade TXL wiring
- Integrated LED lights up when your aFe SCORCHER is fully hooked up
- 49-state street legal
- Comes with a 2-Year Warranty
Beefy crate engines, monster-size turbos and mammoth intercoolers—there are plenty of ways to light a fire under your ride's hood. But who has the time—or the bank roll—to invest in a complete overhaul unless you're sponsored by Marlboro? For smokin' performance gains that won't burn through your savings, deck out your speed fiend with the aFe SCORCHER Module.
There's no black magic at work here—your aFe SCORCHER Programmer simply makes your motor work smarter. Custom tuned to pair perfectly with your particular powerplant, it optimizes your pressure sensor signal to crank up the boost across the entire RPM spectrum. It sounds like a small change, but it unleashes big gains—up to 60 hp, 90 ft-lbs of torque and trimmed turbo lag.
If you have 30 minutes to spare, you've got more than enough time to install your SCORCHER or SCORCHER HD Module. It's equipped with all-weather, factory-style connectors that plug right into your under-the-hood harness, and the built-in LED lights up to let you know it's ready for action. The module itself is built from rugged aluminum and its automotive-grade TXL wiring resists blistering heat and harsh chemicals. Best of all, aFe backs your SCORCHER with a 2-year warranty.