- Let your turbo flow with the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe
- Custom built just for your year, make and model turbocharged vehicle
- Increases horsepower & torque while lowering EGTs
- Crafted of smooth aluminum or stainless steel tubing (varies by vehicle)
- Smooth mandrel bends maximize flow and reduce turbulence
- Lines up to OEM mounts and intercooler for a factory-like fit
- Beaded silicone couplers make for a leak-free seal (varies by vehicle)
- Black powder-coated finish looks menacing under the hood
- Laser-cut stainless aFe Power logo plate is welded on for aggressive style
- Includes all necessary hardware for a simple, clean installation
- Your aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe is backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether your competition means keeping that other guy in your rear view mirror or getting that 5th wheel up and over the Grapevine, it's gonna take every bit of power you can squeeze out of your oil-burner. So, scrap that stranglehold of a factory intercooler pipe and let your turbo prop spool free with the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe.
Crafted from smooth mandrel-bent tubing, your aFe Intercooler Pipe keeps turbo turbulence to a minimum and turbo flow to a maximum. The smoother airflow lets your turbo spool up with a vengeance—delivering ground-pounding power, tire-turning torque and frosty-cool EGTs. And, for some menacing under-hood style, aFe powder coats the tube black and welds on a laser cut logo.
It's not just about power and style with the BladeRunner. aFe designs it to bolt right up. By mounting into the OEM intercooler tube spot and lining up with the factory intercooler, installation is a breeze. So, you spend more time buckling the blacktop and less time wrenching on your rig. Better yet, aFe backs your BladeRunner with a turbo-charged 2-year warranty.