- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-engineered to release maximum horsepower, torque and efficiency from your motor
- Wrought from 6061 aluminum that’s CNC mandrel bent for maximum airflow
- The AEM Brute Force’s innovative Dryflow Filter Technology uses no oil
- TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- Most AEM Brute Force Intake models come with a powder-coated steel heat shield
- Includes AEM’s Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- Comes with clear instructions and a soft-mount hardware kit for trouble-free installation
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- Made in the USA
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
For the muscle to master steep grades, haul heavy loads, and rocket past highway snails, you need to equip your ride with a mighty AEM Brute Force Air Intake.
The only way to get a more custom-made product than an AEM Brute Force Air Intake would be to hire an engineer and fund a test laboratory and machine shop. That's because AEM designs your intake to unlock the maximum performance gains. From the length and diameter of the aluminum intake tube down to the size of the Dryflow filter, every feature works in harmony to pump out massive horsepower, torque and efficiency across the RPM spectrum.
Installing your AEM Brute Force Air Intake won't leave you beating your chest in frustration. Using the comprehensive instructions and soft-mount hardware kit, most finish in under an hour. On top of that, your Brute Force Air Intake comes with AEM's Lifetime Warranty.