- Command respect on the streets and at the strip with ACT Xtreme Pressure Plates
- The second-stiffest pressure plate ACT makes, boosting your clamp load by 70% – 150%
- Pulls added torque by stripping away excess slip and increasing efficiency
- Delivers a moderate-to-stiff clutch pedal feel
- Custom engineered for your vehicle using advanced software
- Dyno tested to prove the gains
- The critical components are CNC machined for tight quality standards
- Each diaphragm is subjected to a four-stage heat treatment for added structural strength
- Armed with an induction-hardened bearing contact
- Dynamically balanced by computers to spin true even at high RPMs
- Held firmly in place with drive straps and rivets
- All ACT Xtreme Pressure Plates are SFI Spec 1.1 certified
- Works with both ACT Street and Race Discs
Whether you're trying to make a name for yourself or maintain your dominance on the circuit, ACT Xtreme Pressure Plates pack more punch to your clutch for tremendous torque gains. This SFI-certified upgrade is custom designed, dyno tested and tuned for ferocious performance at the strip and on the street.
All the horsepower under the sun isn't going to do your ride any good if you can't transfer it efficiently to your driveline. That's where ACT Extreme Pressure Plates shine. These high-octane pressure plates boost your vehicle's clamp load by 50% – 120% for less slip and more oomph. Though they're a hair softer than the MAXX Xtreme Pressure Plate, your clutch pedal will still feel noticeably stiffer than stock—a small tradeoff in your pursuit of power.
From the local qualifying heats to the national finals, your ACT Xtreme Clutch Pressure Plate is built tough for consistent results when it matters most. They feature CNC machining for precision, computer balancing for smooth operation at high speeds, and induction hardening for durability—and that' just the tip of the iceberg. Plus, these American-made pressure plates are backed by a 90-day warranty.