- Roar around the racetrack with the ACT Heavy-Duty Race Clutch Kit
- Designed to increase your ride's torque capacity by 80%
- Perfect for high-horsepower street and racing use
- Recommended for vehicles with major mods, high boost or 100+ HP nitrous
- Low-to-moderate pedal, aggressive engagement, stock to moderate gear rattle
- Exceeds stock performance to keep up with your high-performance engine
- Includes ACT’s Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate and one of four race discs (depends on model)
- 4-Pad, Spring-centered Disc (G4):
•Recommended for drag and road racing
•Increased torque capacity
•Fastest shifts, low inertia
•Good durability, but shortened spline life
•Harsh engagement, chatter and gear noise
- Includes pressure plate, disc, release bearing, pilot bearings (if required) and alignment tool
- Available in several torque capacities and driving characteristics (consult the ACT abbreviation code chart to find your clutch)
- Your ACT Heavy-Duty Race Clutch Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
When you drive a dedicated track machine-or a street machine that's dedicated to the track, no ordinary clutch will do. So, if you're running with major modifications, high horsepower, outrageous boost or nitrous, put all that roar to the racetrack with the ACT Heavy-Duty Race Clutch Kit. Boosting torque capacity by up to 80%, ACT heavy-duty race clutches are the ones found in the winner's circle!
Your ACT heavy-duty racing clutch includes a combination of competition-crushing components. Each kits starts with ACT's Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate, then it's mated to one of four race-dominating discs: the 4-Pad with Spring-centered Disc, the 6-Pad with Spring-centered Disc, the 4-Pad with Rigid-hub Disc or the 6-Pad with Rigid-hub Disc. They all guarantee harsh engagement, chatter and gear noise, but more importantly, they all guarantee the win.
Ask any racer-ACT has a solid reputation around the world as the leading performance clutch and flywheel manufacturer for all types of racing. Drag, road, track, tarmac or dirt, ACT heavy-duty race clutches do more than transmit power to the ground, they transmit drivers to the finish line-first! What's more, ACT backs your Heavy-Duty Race Clutch Kit with a 90-day warranty.