NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE OR ACCEPTANCE OF A PRODUCT OFFER WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN AK, FL, HI, NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED
The Hoonigan 10k K Series Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) and any advertisement relating thereto is intended for participation only by legal residents of the 46 contiguous United States (except for the states of Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, and New York) and legal residents of the District of Columbia. This Giveaway shall be construed according to, and governed exclusively by U.S. law. Do not participate in this Giveaway if you do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth below. The Giveaway is sponsored by Hoonigan Industries, LLC, 621 Golden Avenue, Long Beach, CA 90802 (the “Sponsor”).
1. ELIGIBILITY: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The following terms and conditions shall apply to this Giveaway. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older (and legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside) and a legal resident of one of the 45 contiguous United States (except Alaska, Florida, Hawaii, New York and Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia. The Giveaway is void in the states of AK, FL, HI, NY and where prohibited. Employees of Hoonigan Industries, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparents) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in this Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. GIVEAWAY ENTRY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on September 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on October 31, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
3. TO ENTER:
A. Entering Online: In order to be entered into the Giveaway, an eligible entrant must go to www.Hoonigan.com (the “Website”) and/or CarcaineSupply.com (the “Website”) and purchase one or more items. You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Giveaway for every $1 spent (the number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase, excludes sales tax and shipping charges and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar). If a purchase is returned prior to the Giveaway drawing, any entry associated with that purchase will be voided. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on October 31, 2020 to be eligible to receive entries. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on www.Hoonigan.com and/or CarcaineSupply.com . By entering online you consent to receive email communications from the Sponsor.
Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may announce on www.Hoonigan.com, CarcaineSupply.com and/or on its social media pages, opportunities to earn additional entries (“2X” entries or “3X” entries), as follows:
2X entries: You will earn two (2) entries for every $1 spent at www.Hoonigan.com and/or CarcaineSupply.com (a “2X Entry Period”).
3X entries: You will earn three (3) entries for every $1 spent at www.Hoonigan.com and/or CarcaineSupply.com (a “3X Entry Period”).
B. Entering via Mail-in: In order to be entered into the Giveaway without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), daytime phone number including area code plus email address. On the opposite side of your mail-in, in at least 25 words, complete the following sentence: “Winning the Hoonigan 10k K Series Giveaway would make me feel... Your entry should be mailed in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: The “Hoonigan 10k K Series Giveaway”, POB 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Entries must be postmarked by November 2, 2020 and received by November 6, 2020. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other person or entity. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing. In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day. You will receive 5 entries for each mail-in entry request, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into.
To earn 2X entries without purchase (10 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “2X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 2X Entry Period and be received within 5 business days of the 2X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 3X entries without purchase (15 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and hand-write the words “3X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 3X Entry Period and be received within 5 business days of the 3X Entry Period’s deadline.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, a random drawing will be conducted to select winners on or about November 9, 2020 from among all eligible purchase and mail-in no-purchase entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible (purchase and mail-in) entries received. Potential winners will be contacted by email, mail, and/or phone and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, and where lawful, a Publicity Release; winners of prizes valued at $600 or more will also be required to complete and return a W-9 Tax form and will receive an IRS 1099 for tax reporting purposes (collectively, “Documents”). All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made upon completion of winner’s eligibility verification.
5. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: The following prizes are available to be won:
One (1) Grand Prize – a Hoonigan-built Honda K24 Engine, hand assembled and dyno tested to rev to 10,000rpm, valued at approximately $11,000. All components of the engine build will be determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor will deliver the engine to the winner via a suitable shipping service. Winner will be solely responsible for the installation and/or use of the Grand prize. Prize may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state/county for any safety and emissions inspection requirements and must use prize in accordance those regulations.
One (1) First prize – GearWrench 77 PC. SAE/Metric Ratcheting Tap and Die Set (ARV $375).
One (1) Second prize – GearWrench 44 PC. 12 Point Long Pattern Combination SAE/Metric Wrench Set (ARV $218).
One (1) Third prize – GearWrench 57 PC. 3/8” Drive Standard & Deep SAE/Metric Mechanics Tool Set (ARV $105).
For all prizes: Prizes will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right where lawful to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes will not be replaced if lost, stolen or misused, and are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of a prize by winner permitted. Winners will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as part of the prize. LIMIT ONE PRIZE PER PERSON.
6. RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability (including damages caused or claimed to be caused) arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use of Prize, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a Prize award ceremony. Rights to any Prize ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to Hoonigan and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Hoonigan’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/e-mail/internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by a force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award prizes will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the county of Los Angeles, in the state of California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway.
10. WINNERS LIST: To view the winner of this Giveaway, visit www.Hoonigan.com on or about November 16, 2020 or after the winner has been verified.
strong>ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Honda is not a Sponsor or participant in this Giveaway and is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way. No association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.