1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hoonigan GT-R Giveaway (the “Giveaway” or “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguousUnited States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) and the District of Columbia, who are licensed drivers, at least 18 years of age or older and legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. The Giveaway is void in the states of AK, HI and where prohibited by law. Employees of Hoonigan Industries, LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion partners and internet agencies (collectively "Released Parties") and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparents) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in this Giveaway. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent on fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. TIMING: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:00 AM PT on October 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on December 19, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
3. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
A. Automatic with purchase: During the Entry Period, you will automatically receive one (1) entry for every $1.00 spent on eligible purchases made online at www.hoonigan.com or www.CarcaineSupply.com (the “Websites”). The number of entries you receive will be based on the list price of your eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest U.S. dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy. Your purchase transaction must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on December 19, 2021 to be eligible to receive entries. No limit on the number of entries received with a purchase. By entering via the Websites, you consent to receive email communications from the Sponsor.
In addition to entering via an online purchase at www.hoonigan.com or www.CarcaineSupply.com, the Sponsor at its sole discretion, may offer opportunities during the Entry Period to earn one (1) entry for every $1 spent via an ‘in person’ purchase at The Hoonigan Inconvenience Store located at 19070 S. Reyes Ave. Compton, CA 90221, and/or an ‘in person’ purchase at a Hoonigan event booth during a Sponsor-specified car show/event.* Visit www.hoonigan.com for a listing of upcoming events.
* Purchases made ‘in person’ at The Hoonigan Inconvenience Store and/or at a Hoonigan event booth during a Sponsorspecified car show/event may not qualify for the Giveaway; see the Hoonigan representative to confirm whether or not your purchase qualifies for the Giveaway.
Throughout the Promotion Period, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, may announce on www.Hoonigan.com, www.CarcaineSupply.com, and/or on its social media pages, opportunities to earn additional entries (“2X” entries, “3X” entries or “5X” entries), via a purchase as follows:
2X entries: You will earn two (2) entries for every $1 spent at www.Hoonigan.com and/or www.CarcaineSupply.com (a “2X Entry Period”).
3X entries: You will earn three (3) entries for every $1 spent at www.Hoonigan.com and/or www.CarcaineSupply.com (a “3X Entry Period”).
5X entries: You will earn five (5) entries for every $1 spent at www.Hoonigan.com and/or www.CarcaineSupply.com (a “5X Entry Period”).
B. No Purchase Necessary via the Mail: To be entered into the Giveaway without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper, hand print your complete first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy), daytime phone number including area code plus email address. On the opposite side of your mail-in, in at least 20 words, complete the following sentence: “Winning the Hoonigan GT-R Giveaway would make me feel…”. Your entry must be mailed in a #10 business-size envelope with first-class postage affixed to: Hoonigan GT-R Giveaway, POB 398, Plainview, NY 11803-0398. Your outer-mailing envelope must include a valid return address, which includes a complete first and last name. Mailed entries received without a verifiable and legible return address will be deemed incomplete and invalid. Limit one entry per outer-mailing envelope. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted. No mechanically reproduced entries or metered mail permitted. Entries must be postmarked by December 20, 2021 and received by December 24, 2021. Mail-in entry, including outer-mailing envelope must be handwritten. Statements contained in mail-in entries will not be judged but must be unique; Statements must not in any way reflect negatively upon Sponsor, the Giveaway or any other person or entity. Mail-in entries that are not in the format specified above, that are illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, or reproduced via photocopier or otherwise will be considered null and void. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Not responsible for lost, late, illegible, mutilated, misdirected, postage-due entries or entries not received in time for the random drawing. In the event a postmark date falls on a Sunday or federal holiday, the mail-in entry must be postmarked on the following business day. You will receive 10 entries for each mail-in entry request, provided that the mail-in entry complies with the above requirements. All material submitted becomes property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No correspondence will be acknowledged or entered into; requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged.
To earn 2X entries without purchase (20 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and handwrite the words “2X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 2X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 2X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 3X entries without purchase (30 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and handwrite the words “3X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 3X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 3X Entry Period’s deadline.
To earn 5X entries without purchase (50 entries per mail-in), follow the instructions above for your mail-in entry and handwrite the words “5X entry” on the lower right-hand corner of your outer-mailing envelope. Your mail-in entry must have a postmark date that corresponds to a 5X Entry Period and be received within 5 days of the 5X Entry Period’s deadline.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION: Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, a random drawing will be conducted to select one winner on or about December 27, 2021 from among all eligible purchase and mail-in no-purchase entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible (purchase and mail-in) entries received. Potential winner will be contacted by email and/or phone by the Administrator and will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability, Prize Acceptance Form, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, along with a copy of his/her valid driver’s license; winner will also be required to complete and return a W-9 Tax form and will receive an IRS 1099 for tax reporting purposes (collectively, “Documents”). All completed Documents must be returned within 3 days (including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays) of attempted delivery of same. Failure to return properly completed Documents within the specified time, failure to respond to a notification within the stated time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate may be selected. Only three (3) random drawings to select an alternate winner (if necessary) will be conducted, after which the applicable prize will remain unawarded. Arrangements for delivery of a prize will be made upon completion of winner’s eligibility verification.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: One (1) Grand Prize – a modified 1996 Nissan GT-R, valued at approximately $60,000. A complete listing of vehicle modification is available at www.Hoonigan.com. This vehicle may not meet safety or emissions testing required in some states and counties. Winner is responsible to check their state and local requirements for operation of the prize vehicle and as well as the safety and emissions requirements applicable to their state/county before accepting prize. Winner must use vehicle in accordance with the required regulations. Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable licensing, insurance, title and registration fees and any other expenses not specified herein, including but not limited to costs incurred by winner related to the acceptance and/or use of the Prize. Winner must agree to take delivery of prize vehicle at a Sponsor-specified location in the U.S. within thirty (30) days of notification of availability from the Sponsor. Winner must have a valid driver’s license and, if applicable, evidence of legally required insurance prior to taking delivery. If the winner is unable to take delivery of the Prize vehicle, winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. No substitution or transfer of Prize by winner permitted. The Prize will be awarded “AS IS” without warranty by Sponsor of any kind. Winner acknowledges that Sponsor has not made nor is in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize offered in this Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as part of the Prize. Winner will be responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize not specified herein. The value of the Prize will be taxable as income; winner will receive an IRS form 1099 for the value of the Prize stated herein. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
6. RELEASE: Entrants/winner agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Released Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any and all liability, loss (including damages caused or claimed to be caused), including but not limited to injury, death or damages, arising out of participation and/or acceptance/use or misuse of any prize received, or the use of any photo/video/entry, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s representatives, which are final. By participating in the Giveaway, entrants/winner waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and/or consequential damages, attorney’s fees, court costs or damages other than actual out of pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so applicable portions of the above may not apply to you. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, including a winners list, unless prohibited by law. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of the prize.
By accepting a prize, winner understands and agrees that they may be videotaped, recorded and/or photographed as part of a Prize award ceremony. Rights to any Prize award ceremony video, audio and/or photo belong solely to Hoonigan and can be used in any media throughout the world in perpetuity and in any manner at Hoonigan’s sole discretion, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the winner or any third party.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email/ internet transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user's ability to participate or preclude a winner from being entered in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if for any reason, the Giveaway is undermined by any event beyond the Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, or any force majeure event or if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/it’s agencies, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and a drawing to award the Prize will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. The failure of the Released Parties to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, epidemic, act of public enemies or any act outside of the Sponsor’s control/force majeure event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. In the event a dispute arises regarding the identity of the entrant, entry will be deemed made by the person whose name appears on the online order form or mail-in entry. Any damage made to the Website by an entrant will be the responsibility of the entrant and/or the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions. CLAIMS MAY NOT BE RESOLVED THROUGH ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. By participating, entrants irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the county of Los Angeles, in the state of California for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Giveaway.
10. WINNERS LIST: To view the winner of this Giveaway, visit www.Hoonigan.com on or about December 30, 2021, or after the winner has been verified.
SPONSOR: Hoonigan Industries, LLC, 19070 S Reyes Avenue, Compton, CA 90221. Mail-in entries will not be accepted at this address.
ADMINISTRATOR: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791-3416.
Vehicle manufacturer is not a Sponsor or participant in this Giveaway and is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way. No association or endorsement is implied.
Copyright 2021 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.