1. A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
If you think you can:
- Build a no-prep drag car
- Build it with a limited budget
- Build it in 15 days or less, here at Tire Slayer Studios in California
- Make it faster than any other builder with the same rules
- Do it all on camera and race it on a This vs. That episode
Then let us know in a video. Who knows, we might even end up hiring you to be on our team. Just like Suppy and Alex Grimm!
competitors in Build & Battle Season 4: This vs. That edition.
Check out Build & Battle episodes from previous seasons!
*THE HOONIGAN X THROTL 2022 SUBARU BRZ SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. ALSO OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00AM Pacific Standard Time (PST) on July 1, 2023 and ending 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time (PST) on September 30, 2023. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. See Official Rules for complete details.